Terms & Conditions
1. By accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. The conditions set out below, govern the use of florencestore.com.au, trading as Florence Store under Registered Australian Business, (ABN 14 105 286 431).
2. You agree that in the instance their is a dispute of any nature between you or us – these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Australian law.
3 a. You understand and accept that we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to your hardware or software wether indirectly or directly by your use of our website.
3 b. This site may contain certain historical information. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4. We own the right to all data, inclusive of text, images, descriptors and video.
5. In the event you purchase using this website, you are bound by any terms or conditions, as notified to you during your use of the website – or as indicated or described on email notifications or pages of the website.
7 a. We have no responsibility to supply you with any goods, as may be advertised on our website. You are making a legal offer with us to purchase, which we may or may not approve. You will receive a written confirmation of your supplied order once completed.
7 b. If part or whole of your order is unable to be fulfilled you will be refunded to the original payment method and notified by email. The remainder of your order will be despatched as normal. We are unable to cancel or refund the remaining order.
8 a. In the event any discrepancies occur, the prevailing terms will be the ones most favourable to us.
8 b. Whilst we intend to provide accurate and up to date information and photographs. Discrepancies may occur and we reserve the right to change this information without acknowledgement, and without penalty to Florence Store.
9. No terms agreed between us will be varied, unless agreed mutually between us in writing. We do reserve the right to supply you goods of equivalent style, colour or type as those selected by you, at the same price you ordered.
Cancellation and Returns
10 a. You may returns good as supplied from us to you; provided you follow all correct return procedures on listed on the aforementioned returns page, or as found here.
All returns will be issued with a store credit for all types of payments, unless otherwise deemed faulty. Items must be returned in original condition. Original conditions means unworn, unwashed, tags attached, no markings, breaks or the likes. If we find your item to be other than brand new, no credits will be issued. For returns of sale items, we do not offer returns or refunds unless deemed faulty.
10 b. We are unable to cancel orders once they are placed. Our warehouse operates quickly, and we are unable to accomodate cancellations.
10 c. Florence Store is allowed at any point to cancel your order for any reason. You will be notified of the cancellation. A refund will be credited to your original payment method.
10 d. Refunds can only be applied to the original payment method. We can not honour any requests to refund to anywhere else
10 e. We reserve the rights to modify, alter or change our returns process.
11. Returns are the responsibility of the customer. Florence Store are not liable or responsible for returns. The customer is solely responsible for the safe return.
Return for an Exchange
12. Return for an exchange; is not available by our business. At any point in which this is updated – the terms and conditions surrounding this policy will be updated to reflect this. In the event and at your written request, by our sole desrection we will attempt to facilitate an exchange – as mutually agreed upon.
13. Goods that are non-returnable will be listed and communicated clearly on individual product pages. These goods are strictly not able to be returned, unless otherwise deemed faulty or in accordance with our return policy.
Ownership of Goods
14. Ownership of goods, and any associated risk passes to you upon receiving your order shipped email. Notification of delivery is proof of fulfilment of the order. Australia Post as our courier service holds all responsibility whilst in transport. We take no responsibility for any delays whilst in transit.
Rights of third Parties
15. This agreement is between only, yourself and Florence Store. Any third party or external process – can not play as any part of this agreement.
16. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the Afterpay portal will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
17. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the PayPal portal will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
Credit/ Debit Card Terms
18. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the Stripe will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
20. You agree to receive email communication upon entry of your email address into any input field across Florence Store. You may opt out, alternatively contacting us directly can also get you removed.
Discounts and Coupons
21 a. All discounts will be communicated digitally through this website, or marketing channels – we reserve any right to change the discounts, without notice, at any given time. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offer. All coupons have a 30 day expiry, unless otherwise described.
21 b. Coupons cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any coupon discount amount on any prior order placed. If a coupon code fails, an error message will be displayed – please take care when processing your order with a coupon. For troubleshooting any problems, please contact us.
21 c. Influencer coupons are valid on full priced product only. They are single use only, meaning a coupon will only apply to any individual customer once.
22. Store Credits, will be emailed directly to you. To redeem credit, enter coupon code at checkout. Store Credit cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any amount on prior orders placed without credit code applied.
22 a. Store credits can only be used to purchase with the email they are sent to.
22 b. Please treat store credits like cash, if you’ve lost, or believe you have not received your store credit please request this information promptly. We are only able to access 6 months of credit information from todays date.
23. You will receive an email including your welcome coupon. To redeem this discount, enter the coupon code at checkout. Offer is non-transferrable, valid for one-time use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offer. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any discount amount on prior orders placed without coupon code applied.
Welcome vouchers are valid on your first purchase only. The discount is not able to be applied to a second order or where you’ve returned an item from your first order for store credit.
Competitions and Liability
24. b All terms and conditions of entry are listed on competition posts or pages. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. We accept no responsibility for damaged prizes or if lost in transit
24. c Florence Store is not responsible or liable for any loss, fault or damage to the awarded prize, associated items or winner. Awarded prizes or associated items are not able to be returned.
Australia Post Deliveries
25. After 45 Days all Australia Post parcel history is cleared. If you fail to communicate a lost parcel within the 45 day time frame, Florence Store and/or Australia Post is unable to help, refund or replace your order.
Modification to prices
26. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Sale Terms and Conditions
Sale prices are as displayed
No other coupons or discounts are valid with sale items
Percentage discount amounts can, and will vary from time to time
Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any discount amount on prior orders places, or where a discount amount is changed
Sale items are final sale, and cannot be returned – unless faulty