Terms and Conditions
1. By accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. The conditions set out below, govern the use of florencestore.com.au, trading as Florence Store under Registered Australian Business, (ABN 14 105 286 431).
2. You agree that in the instanced their is a dispute of any nature between you or us – these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Australian law.
3. You understand and accept that we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to your hardware or software wether indirectly or directly by your use of our website.
4. We own the right to all data, inclusive of text, images, descriptors and video.
5. In the event you purchase using this website, you are bound by any terms or conditions, as notified to you during your use of the website – or as indicated or described on email notifications or pages of the website.
7. We have no responsibility to supply you with any goods, as may be advertised on our website. You are making a legal offer with us to purchase, which we may or may not approve. You will receive a written confirmation of your order once processed, and completed. Otherwise notified of the alternates.
8. In the event any discrepancies occur, the prevailing terms will be the ones most favourable to us.
9.No terms agreed between us will be varied, unless agreed mutually between us in writing. We do reserve the right to supply you goods of equivalent style, colour or type as those selected by you, at the same price you ordered.
Cancellation and Returns
10. You may returns good as supplied from us to you; provided you follow all correct return procedures on listed on the aforementioned returns page, or as found here.
All returns will be issued with a store credit for all types of payments, unless otherwise deemed faulty. All items must be returned within 10 days of delivery of purchase. Items must be returned in original condition. Original conditions means unworn, unwashed, tags attached, no markings, breaks or the likes. If we find your item to be other than brand new, no credits will be issued. For returns of sale items, we do not offer refunds unless deemed faulty. You are welcome to return sale items for a credit voucher.
11. We reserve the rights to modify, alter or change our returns process.
Return for an Exchange
12. Return for an exchange; are not available by our business, at any point in which this is updated – the terms and conditions surrounding this policy will be updated to reflect this. In the event and at your written request, by our sole desrection we will attempt to facilitate an exchange – as mutually agreed upon.
13. Goods that are non-returnable will be listed and communicated clearly on individual product pages. These goods are strictly not able to be returned, unless otherwise deemed faulty or in accordance with our return policy.
Ownership of Goods
14. Ownership of goods, and any associated risk passes to you upon receipt of delivery of your goods. We request signature of goods of parcel, however you may opt out of this – but this is done at your own risk. Any applicable signature, or notification of delivery is proof of fulfilment of the order – thus risk is passed to you. Australia Post, as our national courier service holds all responsibility whilst in transport.
Rights of third Parties
15. This agreement is between only, yourself and FlorenceStore. Any third party or external processes – can not play as apart of this agreement.
17. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the Afterpay portal will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
18. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the PayPal portal will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
Westpac PayWay Credit/ Debit Card Processing
19. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the Westpac will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
21. All discounts will be communicated digitally through this website, or marketing channels – we reserve any right to change the discounts, without notice, at any given time. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offer. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any discount amount on prior orders placed without coupon code applied. For troubleshooting any problems, please contact us.
22. Store Credits, will be emailed directly to you. To redeem credit, enter coupon code at checkout. Store Credit cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any amount on prior orders placed without credit code applied.
Sign up vouchers
23. You will receive an email including your Sign Up Voucher code. To redeem discount, enter coupon code at checkout. Offer is non-transferrable, valid for one-time use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offer. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any discount amount on prior orders placed without coupon code applied. For troubleshooting any problems, please contact us.
E-mail Address Entry
23. You agree to receive email communication upon entry of your email address into any input field across Florence Store. You may opt out on each email, alternatively contacting us directly can also get you removed.
Loyalty Point Program
24. Points are distributed on a per spend basis. Spend $1 and you will receive 1 point. Unless otherwise described in promotional material. Our program is offered to all REGISTERED users. Points are not able to be modified – unless found to be fraudulent, used without consent or for refund purposes. Maximum of 100points / $10 can be redeemed on any one sale. 30 Day expiry on all points.