Terms & Conditions
1. By accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. The conditions set out below, govern the use of florencestore.com.au, trading as Florence Store under Registered Australian Business, (ABN 14 105 286 431).
2. You agree that in the instance their is a dispute of any nature between you or us – these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Australian law.
3. You understand and accept that we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to your hardware or software wether indirectly or directly by your use of our website.
4. We own the right to all data, inclusive of text, images, descriptors and video.
5. In the event you purchase using this website, you are bound by any terms or conditions, as notified to you during your use of the website – or as indicated or described on email notifications or pages of the website.
7. We have no responsibility to supply you with any goods, as may be advertised on our website. You are making a legal offer with us to purchase, which we may or may not approve. You will receive a written confirmation of your order once processed, and completed. Otherwise notified of the alternates.
8 a. In the event any discrepancies occur, the prevailing terms will be the ones most favourable to us.
8 b. Whilst we intend to provide accurate and up to date information and photographs. Discrepancies may occur and we reserve the right to change this information without acknowledgement, and without penalty to Florence Store.
9.No terms agreed between us will be varied, unless agreed mutually between us in writing. We do reserve the right to supply you goods of equivalent style, colour or type as those selected by you, at the same price you ordered.
Cancellation and Returns
10 A. You may returns good as supplied from us to you; provided you follow all correct return procedures on listed on the aforementioned returns page, or as found here.
All returns will be issued with a store credit for all types of payments, unless otherwise deemed faulty. All items must be returned within 10 days of delivery of purchase. Items must be returned in original condition. Original conditions means unworn, unwashed, tags attached, no markings, breaks or the likes. If we find your item to be other than brand new, no credits will be issued. For returns of sale items, we do not offer returns or refunds unless deemed faulty.
10 B. Where after a 3rd sequential return occurs a flat rate of $10.00 will be deducted from your store credit to cover the cost of freight in your next purchase.
10 c. We are happy to honour order cancellations. If you opt to cancel your order, we will apply a store credit to your account minus a 20% administrative fee.
10 d. Refunds can only be applied to the original payment method. We can not honour any requests to refund to anywhere else.
11. We reserve the rights to modify, alter or change our returns process.
Return for an Exchange
12. Return for an exchange; are not available by our business. At any point in which this is updated – the terms and conditions surrounding this policy will be updated to reflect this. In the event and at your written request, by our sole desrection we will attempt to facilitate an exchange – as mutually agreed upon.
13. Goods that are non-returnable will be listed and communicated clearly on individual product pages. These goods are strictly not able to be returned, unless otherwise deemed faulty or in accordance with our return policy.
Pre Order Items
14. Orders containing preorder items are shipped in whole. We are unable to split your order to ship when ordering a Pre Order item. If you’d like seperate shipments please place two orders.
Ownership of Goods
15. Ownership of goods, and any associated risk passes to you upon receiving your order shipped email. Notification of delivery is proof of fulfilment of the order. Australia Post as our courier service holds all responsibility whilst in transport. We take no responsibility for any delays whilst in transit.
Rights of third Parties
16. This agreement is between only, yourself and Florence Store. Any third party or external process – can not play as any part of this agreement.
18. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the Afterpay portal will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
19. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the PayPal portal will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
Credit/ Debit Card Processing
20. On completion of your order, all terms and conditions as applied by way of purchase trough the Stripe will be adhered to by both yourself, and Florence Store. At no time is Florence Store responsible for any communication or the governing law around use of this third party service.
Discounts and Coupons
21 A. All discounts will be communicated digitally through this website, or marketing channels – we reserve any right to change the discounts, without notice, at any given time. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offer.
21 B. Coupons cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any coupon discount amount on any prior order placed. If a coupon code fails, an error message will be displayed – please take care when processing your order with a coupon. For troubleshooting any problems, please contact us.
21 C. Influencer coupons are valid on full priced product only. They are single use only, meaning a coupon will only apply to any individual customer once.
22. Store Credits, will be emailed directly to you. To redeem credit, enter coupon code at checkout. Store Credit cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any amount on prior orders placed without credit code applied.
22 a. Store credits can only be used to purchase with the email they are sent to.
22 b. Please treat store credits like cash, if you’ve lost, or believe you have not received your store credit please request this information promptly. We are only able to access 6 months of credit information from todays date.
23. You will receive an email including your welcome coupon. To redeem this discount, enter the coupon code at checkout. Offer is non-transferrable, valid for one-time use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offer. Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and Florence Store is not obliged to refund or reimburse any discount amount on prior orders placed without coupon code applied. Welcome vouchers are valid on your first purchase only. For troubleshooting any problems, please contact us.
E-mail Address Entry
24. You agree to receive email communication upon entry of your email address into any input field across Florence Store. You may opt out, alternatively contacting us directly can also get you removed.
Australia Post Deliveries
25. After 45 Days all Australia Post parcel history is cleared. If you fail to communicate a lost parcel within the 45 day time frame, Florence Store and/or Australia Post is unable to help, refund or replace your order.